The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) today announced that Kathryn Mikells, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, is leaving the company, effective May 2, 2013, to assume the role of chief financial officer at Xerox.
“We are thankful for Kathy’s leadership over the last year as she helped manage our successful transformation into a public company,” said Naren Gursahaney, ADT’s Chief Executive Officer, “Kathy has been supported by an outstanding finance organization that will continue to serve the company and its shareholders well under her successor.”
ADT has initiated a search for a new chief financial officer. Mikells will remain with ADT through its second fiscal quarter earnings report on May 1, 2013.
ABOUT ADTThe ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of electronic security, automation and related monitoring services for residences and businesses in North America. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for mobile lifestyles. ADT helps provide peace of mind to more than six million customers in the U.S. and Canada. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT employs approximately 16,000 people at nearly 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com. From time to time, ADT may use its website as a channel of distribution of material company information. Financial and other material information regarding the company is routinely posted on and accessible at http://investors.adt.com. In addition, you may automatically receive email alerts and other information about ADT by enrolling your email by visiting the “Investor Relations” section at http://investors.adt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV