VICTOR, N.Y., March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Executive Vice President (EVP) Chuck Hertzler and District 9 Area District Vice President (ADVP) Levi Parmerter recently announced that Todd Schnitzer has been named marketing company president (MCP) of U-Haul Company of Western New York.
Schnitzer began his U-Haul career in February 1997 as a customer service representative (CSR) for U-Haul Moving and Storage at Transit Road. That June, he was promoted to assistant general manager (GM) and shortly after that was promoted to GM of U-Haul Moving and Storage at Transit Road. Schnitzer transferred to U-Haul Company of Western New York as senior manager in February 2002, the position he held for more than a year before becoming field relief manager (FRM) for the company in September 2003. Schnitzer also served as MCP for U-Haul Company of Western Mass and Vermont, before returning to FRM for U-Haul Company of Western New York in March 2005. Most recently, Schnitzer was serving as manager for Buffalo RERS before his promotion. Today, as president, Schnitzer will oversee all operations of U-Haul Company of Western New York."Todd is a results-oriented individual who brings many years of experience to his new position," Parmerter affirmed. "Todd's proven leadership ability coupled with his extensive product knowledge and dedication to understanding our primary service objective will certainly lead his team to high achievement." When asked what he is most excited about in assuming his new role as president, Schnitzer explained that throughout his U-Haul career, he has seen many of his fellow team members get promoted to MCP and receive the opportunity to lead marketing companies. He reported that he couldn't be more excited to now have this opportunity himself, and is looking forward to the challenge of taking his team to new levels of success.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV