HOUSTON, March 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Memorial Production Partners LP (Nasdaq:MEMP) announced today that it has closed its previously announced acquisition of certain oil and natural gas producing properties in East Texas and North Louisiana from its sponsor, Memorial Resource Development LLC, for $200 million, subject to customary post-closing adjustments. The acquisition was funded with borrowings under MEMP's revolving credit facility and the net proceeds from its public offering of common units, which closed on March 25, 2013. The effective date for this transaction is January 1, 2013.
Memorial Production Partners LP is a Delaware limited partnership that was formed to own and acquire oil and natural gas properties in North America. MEMP's properties are located in South Texas, East Texas/North Louisiana and California and consist of mature, legacy oil and natural gas reservoirs. MEMP is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, visit www.memorialpp.com .
CONTACT: Memorial Production Partners LP Ronnetta Eaton - Manager, Investor Relations (713) 588-8350 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV