- Arizona —Senator Jeff Flake (R) will participate in a community Town Hall hosted by small business members of Fix the Debt—Arizona.
- Indiana — Congresswoman Susan Brooks (R) will tour Indianapolis-based Monarch Beverage and discuss the impact of the debt on small businesses.
- Iowa —Congressman Tom Latham (R) will tour Urbandale small business, ColorFX, and discuss the impact of the debt on small businesses.
- Louisiana —Congressman Bill Cassidy (R) will participate in a roundtable discussion over breakfast in Baton Rouge, hosted by Michel Olivier, CEO of the Committee of 100 for Economic Development.
- Michigan —Congressman John D. Dingell (D) will participate in a roundtable discussion with the millennial arm of the campaign, The Can Kicks Back, which is launching at University of Michigan—Ann Arbor.
- Tennessee —Congressman Jim Cooper (D) participated in a Fix the Debt presentation at the Nashville Downtown Rotary Club.
Fix The Debt Welcomes Members Of Congress Home
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts