T3 Motion, Inc. CEO William Tsumpes Enhances Financial Position By Closing $750,000 Credit Facility
About T3 Motion, Inc.
T3 Motion, Inc. (AMEX: TTTM), headquartered in Orange County, California, T3 Motion is dedicated to raising the bar on personal mobility technology. More than 4,000 T3 Series vehicles have been deployed in over 30 countries worldwide. For more information, visit www.t3motion.com.
"Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements in this press release regarding T3 Motion's business, which are not historical facts, are "forward-looking statements" that are not guarantees of future performance. Such forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, among others, factors associated with market conditions and the satisfaction of customary closing conditions related to the proposed public offering. For additional information concerning these and other factors that may cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, see "Risk Factors" in the Company's Registration Statement filed on Form S-1, as amended, and in the periodic reports the Company files from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Company Contact William Tsumpes, CEOT3 Motion, Inc.(714) 619-3600 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE T3 Motion, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV