• How are PEV manufacturers currently using solar power to increase the marketability of their vehicles?
• What are PEV owner attitudes toward solar power?
• How large will the market for PEVs become through 2020?
• How can PEV owners use solar PV to reduce their monthly electricity costs?
Who needs this report?
• Solar manufacturers
• Automotive manufacturers
• Solar installation and financing companies
• EV charging equipment manufacturers
• Investor community
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. EV Market Factors Creating New Opportunities
2.1 Light Bulb Moment for Customers
2.1.1 Environmental Concerns
2.1.2 Economic Concerns
2.2 Unprecedented Scale for Marketing Solar
2.3 Cost Savings with Combined Installation
2.4 Common Challenges and Potential Solutions
2.5 Visible Commercial Solar As Marketing Opportunity for Green Companies
2.6 EV Charging Without the Grid
2.7 Homework Required
2.7.1 EVSE Equipment and Levels of Charging
2.7.2 Vehicles on the Market
2.7.3 Utility Rates
2.7.5 EV Charging Networks and Applications
2.8 Gateway to Total Home-Vehicle Management Solutions
3. Conclusions and Recommendations
3.1 Get Smart About EVs
3.2 Develop Turnkey Solutions
3.3 Think Long-Term
3.4 Form Strategic Partnerships
3.5 Get an Early Start on Innovation
List of Charts
• Cumulative Plug-in Electric Vehicle Sales by Vehicle Type, World Markets: 2013-2020
• Public EV Charging Station Unit Sales by Region,
and World Markets: 2013-2020
• V2H Infrastructure Investment by Region, World Markets: 2013-2020
To order this report: Clean_Vehicle Industry:
Solar and Electric Vehicle Cross-Marketing Strategies
US:(339) 368 6001Intl:+1 339 368 6001