Paradise, Inc. (OTCBB: PARF) announced net income of $1,002,932 or $1.93 per share for the year ended December 31, 2012 versus $1,233,270 or $2.37 per share for 2011. Total Net Sales for 2012 were $25,702,303 compared to $24,862,470 for 2011. The Board of Directors declared an annual dividend of $.15 per share of Paradise, Inc. common stock, payable on April 19, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 12, 2013.
The Company’s Annual Shareholder Meeting is scheduled to be held at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 for Shareholders of Record as of April 19, 2013. The meeting will be held at the Company’s headquarters located at 1200 W. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., 33563.
Paradise, Inc. is the largest producer and seller of glace’ candied fruit in the U.S. These products are used in fruit cakes and other confections both by commercial bakers and homemakers, and have long been a holiday tradition. The Company also operates Paradise Plastics, Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary, which designs and molds plastics containers for its product line, as well as other custom plastics products for non-affiliated customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV