Latin American PACS Market -- Brazil, Argentina, And Mexico
•There are increasing investments being made in local PACS companies, such Intel Capital's investment in the Brazilian PACS company Pixeon.
•There are more sophisticated products and softwares with technologies that have never been used in the healthcare area before, such as Microsoft's Kinect and Cloud computing.
•The most representative and mature market for this solution is Brazil, representing percent of the 2011 total market revenue, with an installed base of PACSs. Mexico represents the percent of the 2011 total market revenue, with installed PACSs. Argentina represents percent of the 2011 total market revenue, with installed PACSs. •In 2011, the total Latin American market presented a revenue of $ million and will reach $ million by 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from 2011 to 2017 of percent. •Mergers and acquisitions are expected to shape the evolution of the Brazilian market.
Table of ContentsContents Section Slide Executive Summary Market Overview Total PACS Market •External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints •Forecast and Trends •Demand Analysis •Market Share and Competitive Analysis Argentina Breakdown Brazil Breakdown Mexico Breakdown The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications) To order this report:: Latin American PACS Market—Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico Contact Clare: email@example.comUS:(339) 368 6001Intl:+1 339 368 6001 SOURCE Reportlinker
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV