- 70 percent of New Yorkers believe the U.S. water infrastructure system needs major reform or a complete overhaul.
- 63 percent of New Yorkers are willing to pay an average of $8.30 more per month to finance water infrastructure upgrades.
- This would mean approximately $188 million more per year for the city’s water infrastructure.
- Nearly all New Yorkers, 91 percent, are concerned about our nation’s water infrastructure.
- More than three-quarters of New Yorkers, 77 percent, would demand policymakers take action to address this issue, compared with 57 percent nationally.
Xylem Inc. Value Of Water Index Reveals Water Is Top Infrastructure Priority For New Yorkers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.