"There is no better way to celebrate the imagination and creativity of the Harry Potter film series than to actually walk among the iconic costumes and props that helped bring the world of the films to life," Eddie Newquist, chief creative officer for Global Experience Specialists said in the August release.
The "Game of Thrones" exhibit will also be making stops in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Amsterdam and Belfast. (It kicked off its tour in Toronto.)
While Spadaccini says HBO hasn't yet committed to doing another interactive exhibit yet, given the "coolness" factor, I'm sure it won't be the last."We haven't committed to anything yet, but I wouldn't rule it out," he says. "I could certainly see a show like 'Boardwalk Empire,' which is such a rich period drama on the same scale . . . but we haven't committed to anything like that yet." -- Written by Laurie Kulikowski in New York. Follow @LKulikowski To contact Laurie Kulikowski, send an email to: Laurie.Kulikowski@thestreet.com. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV