In light of the foregoing, we are left with three options: (1) Corvex and Related acquire CWH in a negotiated transaction (in which we will seek to utilize a structure that will allow existing fellow shareholders to participate if they so choose), (2) CWH is sold to a third party willing to pay more than Corvex and Related, or (3) shareholders remove the current Board through a 2/3 vote in the near-term (we then anticipate that a new Board elected by its shareholders would run the business with an internal management team such that CWH trades at NAV, or sell CWH to someone at NAV). Rest assured, we are fully committed to pursuing the third alternative in the event you choose not to pursue options (1) or (2), and believe there is a clear path for us to remove all of you as trustees in the near term. It is only a matter of time before all shareholders have an opportunity to exercise their rights as owners of CWH and we are prepared to spend as much time as necessary to achieve that end.
We are prepared to meet immediately with you and your advisors in order to answer any questions about our acquisition offer and move expeditiously toward a definitive transaction agreement. To be clear, any such agreement would not have any diligence or financing condition, and we believe that if you are prepared to enter into good faith negotiations with us we could negotiate and announce a transaction in less than 3 weeks (note that we would be prepared to include any appropriate "go-shop" period in any transaction agreement). We and our financial advisor, Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., are ready, willing and able to proceed with such negotiations immediately. Further, we are prepared to discuss structural alternatives for a transaction that would allow interested shareholders to choose to participate in the upside potential of CWH when operated by a qualified management team after appropriate transition services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV