Governor Corbett Discusses Manufacturing Initiative At Lehigh Career And Technical Institute
"The 'Skill Up' initiative is collaboration between educators, local manufacturers and government to address the need to develop an educated workforce to meet the needs of today's employers," Corbett said. "We continue to work diligently to bridge the gap between job-seekers and employers to make sure there is a job for every Pennsylvanian who wants one."
Corbett discussed the initiative during a visit to LCTI, which prepares students with the academic and technical knowledge needed to succeed in higher education and careers. LCTI has been open since 1971, and serves students in grades 9-12 from the nine Lehigh County school districts.
For more information about Governor Corbett's commitment to job creation and economic growth, visit www.pa.gov.
Media contacts: Kelli Roberts, Governor's Office; 717-783-1116 Theresa Elliott, DCED; 717-783-1132SOURCE Pennsylvania Office of the Governor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV