NC Says Jobless Rate Down Notch To 9.4 Percent
The broad federal spending cuts that took effect this month can be expected to slow the economic rebound but won't reverse it, Negbenebor said.
"It is like a child that has pulled a tooth, and the new tooth is growing with pain," he said. "The sequestration will give us some pain, some bottlenecks. Once we get used to sequestration and adjust to the new course, then the economy will gradually pick up."
Emery Dalesio can be reached at http://twitter.com/emerydalesio
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV