3 Materials & Construction Stocks Driving The Industry Higher
1. As of noon trading, Cemex S.A.B. de C.V ( CX) is up $0.06 (0.5%) to $12.19 on light volume Thus far, 3.8 million shares of Cemex S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 17.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $12.07-$12.34 after having opened the day at $12.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.13. CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V., through its subsidiaries, engages in the production, marketing, distribution, and sale of cement, ready-mix concrete, aggregates, and other construction materials worldwide. Cemex S.A.B. de C.V has a market cap of $13.4 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 22.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Cemex S.A.B. de C.V a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cemex S.A.B. de C.V as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income and poor profit margins. Get the full Cemex S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report now. It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the materials & construction industry could consider SPDR S&P Homebuilders ETF ( XHB) while those bearish on the materials & construction industry could consider ProShares Short Basic Materials Fd ( SBM). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts