BEYOND20 Awarded Master IT Services Contract To Provide ITIL Training In Pennsylvania
HARRISBURG, Pa., March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BEYOND20 announced today that it has been awarded Master Information Services ITQ Contract number 4400011063 for IT Training from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Office of Administration - Information Technology.
The Master IT Services ITQ contract is a statewide, multiple award contract that provides Pennsylvania agencies a fast and efficient way to procure IT Services from pre-qualified vendors. In addition to ITIL certification training, the contract allows access to Project Management Professional (PMP) Training, Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) training, Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Training, ISO/IEC 20000 Training, IT Service Management (ITSM) Simulations, and Project Management Simulations. "This contract strengthens our commitment to support the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania directly and provides state, local, and educational institutions in Pennsylvania with unprecedented access to and preferential pricing for our industry leading ITIL Training and Project Management Training offerings" said BEYOND20 Principal Erika Flora.
BEYOND20 is a Woman Owned, Minority Owned, Small Business providing professional services and training in ITIL and IT Service Management. The company offers ITSM/ITIL Consulting, Strategic Planning, Project Management, and software implementation to support the practical implementation of Best Practice. All of the company's consultants and trainers are ITIL, Scrum, and ISO 20k certified and have extensive practical experience. BEYOND20's client base includes over 25% of the Fortune500, along with numerous Universities and Government Agencies. For more information please visit our website, http://www.beyond20.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV