Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Cramer said PVH's acquisition of Warnaco has been disruptive to the company and isn't yielding the instant accretion that many of its other acquisitions have delivered. He said there is weakness throughout the Calvin Klein brand, but he remained confident that PVH can work out the kinks and deliver.
Cramer said that current investors of PVH should hold on as the time to sell has already passed. But he told new investors to the company they should likely wait three months while the company resets expectations and gets its spring and summer apparel moving.To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV