Florida Governmental Utility Authority Adds 71 Water And Wastewater Systems
The FGUA is a statewide governmental water and wastewater utility governed by interlocal agreements among member governments. It is a very unique public authority which can move around the state to acquire private utilities in consultation with local governments.
The FGUA is a viable, convenient alternative to local government acquisition of these systems. "Our expertise, ability to negotiate purchases in multiple counties and buying power creates solutions," Sheets said. Since 1999, the FGUA has been working very closely with local governments and private utility owners to acquire, upgrade and maintain water and wastewater systems while improving customer services. As a utility with no employees, using contract management and operations, the FGUA is a highly flexible government-to-government and private-to-government solution with fully transparent public accountability.
The FGUA also owns and operates water and wastewater service for military personnel, their families and civilian contractors working at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa.
SOURCE Florida Governmental Utility Authority
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV