New Research Finds Online Brazilians Among The World’s Most Active With Brands On Facebook, Twitter
A new study released today by global cross-channel digital marketing provider ExactTarget (NYSE:ET) found online Brazilians interact with brands on Facebook and Twitter more than any other non-U.S. market.
Based on surveys from online consumers in Australia, Brazil, France, Germany and the U.K., ExactTarget’s 2013 Global Executive Summary is the latest report in ExactTarget’s SUBSCRIBERS, FANS & FOLLOWERS series to identify consumer behavior across email, Facebook and Twitter.
Key findings of the research include:
- 78 of online French consumers check email first thing in the morning, compared to 46 percent in Brazil
- 53 percent of Brazilian subscribers subscribe to brands’ email programs to stay up-to-date with a company’s products, services and offerings, compared to 34 percent in the U.K.
- 47 percent of online Australian consumers check email as their last online activity, compared to 34 percent in Germany
- 77 percent of online Brazilian consumers “Like” a company on Facebook, compared to 43 percent in France
- 27 percent of Australian consumers check Facebook as their last online activity, compared to 18 in Germany
- 29 percent of French Facebook users “Like” a brand on Facebook to receive discounts, compared to 49 percent in the U.K.
- 26 percent of online Brazilian consumers Follow a company on Twitter, compared to 7 percent in Germany
- 47 percent of French Twitter users follow brands to stay up-to-date with a company’s products, services or offerings, compared to 45 percent in Australia
- 42 percent of U.K. Twitter users follow brands for information related to their personal interests, compared to 31 in France
“Digital marketing provides an unparalleled opportunity to transform global business, empowering brands to leverage data to power personalized messages across the channels consumers use most,” said Tim Kopp, ExactTarget’s chief marketing officer. “ExactTarget’s Global Executive Summary provides global marketers the comprehensive insight they need to interact with today’s hyper-connected consumers across email, Facebook and Twitter.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV