- 78 of online French consumers check email first thing in the morning, compared to 46 percent in Brazil
- 53 percent of Brazilian subscribers subscribe to brands’ email programs to stay up-to-date with a company’s products, services and offerings, compared to 34 percent in the U.K.
- 47 percent of online Australian consumers check email as their last online activity, compared to 34 percent in Germany
- 77 percent of online Brazilian consumers “Like” a company on Facebook, compared to 43 percent in France
- 27 percent of Australian consumers check Facebook as their last online activity, compared to 18 in Germany
- 29 percent of French Facebook users “Like” a brand on Facebook to receive discounts, compared to 49 percent in the U.K.
- 26 percent of online Brazilian consumers Follow a company on Twitter, compared to 7 percent in Germany
- 47 percent of French Twitter users follow brands to stay up-to-date with a company’s products, services or offerings, compared to 45 percent in Australia
- 42 percent of U.K. Twitter users follow brands for information related to their personal interests, compared to 31 in France
New Research Finds Online Brazilians Among The World’s Most Active With Brands On Facebook, Twitter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.