Census Bureau Releases New Extraction Tool For Local Employment Dynamics Data
WASHINGTON, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. Census Bureau today released a beta version of a tool that gives data users the ability to access all 30 Local Employment Dynamics Quarterly Workforce Indicators, including measures of employment, turnover, hiring, job creation, job destruction and average monthly earnings. Researchers and policy-makers often use the Quarterly Workforce Indicators to study demographic and longitudinal trends in the nation's changing labor force. Primarily for advanced users, the new tool allows users to extract data for specific geographies and industries without first downloading large data sets. The data are available in comma separated value (.csv) format for states, counties, metropolitan and micropolitan areas, and workforce investment areas. Future updates to the tool will include additional Local Employment Dynamics data products.
Visit http://ledextract.ces.census.gov/ for more information on the extraction tool.
No news release associated with this product. Tip Sheet only.Contact: Public Information Office301-763-3030 SOURCE U.S. Census Bureau
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV