Avery Dennison Label and Packaging Materials introduced a new portfolio of pressure-sensitive label materials for the craft beer market at BrewExpo America 2013 in Washington, D.C. The portfolio features 10 pressure-sensitive facestocks and four adhesives that meet the design and application needs of craft beer brand owners.
The new portfolio provides breweries a wide range of label materials, plus the ability to create unique label shapes and utilize dynamic printing and finishing capabilities that only pressure-sensitive materials can provide.
The portfolio’s materials include paper and film facestocks that meet market demand for wet-strength and sustainable items. These options allow brand owners to obtain their most desired look, be it with clear film or a paper-faced material.
Five of the portfolio’s facestocks are paired with Avery Dennison’s new Z3338 emulsion adhesive, which enables craft beer brand owners to secure pressure-sensitive label materials on surfaces with heavy condensation. Compared to adhesives currently used with beer-bottle labels, Z3338 provides in-line, wet-applied label positioning that improves operational efficiencies, including ease of setup and cleanup, reduced line downtime, changeover simplicity and less product obsolescence.“Successful marketers drive consumer preference by differentiating their brand packaging, which is very important for success in a crowded segment such as craft beer,” said Laura Clark, global director, Beer and Beverage for Avery Dennison Label and Packaging Materials. “Through their ability to accept multiple printing techniques and accents, pressure-sensitive label materials can help deliver that differentiation allowing brands to create unique, meaningful on-bottle stories that connect with consumers.” To maximize the advantages of pressure-sensitive labeling, Avery Dennison offers brand owners technical expertise and package prototyping assistance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV