Red Giant Oil Selects DEACOM ERP
WAYNE, Pa., March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Deacom, Inc., producer of ERP software solution for process manufacturers, announced today that Red Giant Oil Company, the nation's largest manufacturer of railroad lubrication oils, as well as lubricants for industrial and agricultural purposes, has licensed the DEACOM Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to manage their expanding manufacturing operations.
Currently operating on a system built by a local IT professional, Red Giant Oil found it to be restrictive in its functionality and more expensive than anticipated. Disparate systems and numerous manual workarounds were creating unnecessary complexity and extra work for the user. These and other issues were preventing the system from keeping pace with the rapid growth and diversity of the company.
Red Giant immediately embraced the DEACOM system, recognizing how a true single software solution without the need for customizations or bolt-ons would help them effectively scale their business."Though it took us almost 22 months to prepare internally for this significant change in systems, we felt confident that DEACOM was the ideal solution from the start," said Roxanne Suiter, Red Giant's Controller. "We simply couldn't continue expanding at this rate with our current system and DEACOM offered the advanced functionality and flexibility we need to take us to the next level. The decision to switch was easy." About Deacom, Inc. Deacom, Inc. is the producer of DEACOM, a complete ERP system for process manufacturers with difficult-to-handle requirements. By making complex issues simple, DEACOM helps streamline manufacturing business processes to maximize productivity and profitability. To learn more about the DEACOM software please visit us at www.deacom.com. Media Inquiries: Cole NaldzinDirector, Marketing Communications firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Deacom, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV