7. Boeing Co. (BA): Engages in the design, development, manufacture, sale, and support of commercial jetliners, military aircraft, satellites, missile defense, human space flight, and launch systems and services worldwide. Market cap at $65.6B, most recent closing price at $86.62.
Standing alongside Starbucks, Nike, and Microsoft in support of Referendum 71, Boeing has shown full support of equal rights for gays and lesbians.
8. International Business Machines Corp. (IBM): Provides information technology (IT) products and services worldwide. Market cap at $236.68B, most recent closing price at $212.36.0
IBM has worked hard to make its work environment inclusive, offering health benefits to its employees' same sex partners and adding an anti discrimination clause. The Human Rights Campaign acknowledged these efforts by placing IBM at the top of its Corporate Equality Index since 2003.- Malarie Knox, Kapitall
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV