JOHANNESBURG, South Africa, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Gold Fields Limited (Gold Fields) (JSE, NYSE, NASDAQ Dubai: GFI) today published the Integrated Annual Review 2012 and the Annual Financial Report 2012 on its website. The Integrated Annual Review will be posted to shareholders by 8 April 2013.
The Integrated Annual Review and the Annual Financial Report incorporate all aspects of the Group's business, including reviews of the South African, West African, Australasian and South American operations, the Group's exploration activities, as well as detailed financial, operational and sustainable development information.
KPMG have audited the results and their unqualified audit report is open for inspection at the company's offices.An abridged report has not been published as the information previously published in the reviewed preliminary condensed consolidated results on 14 February 2013 has not changed. The Integrated Annual Review (plus supporting online information), the Notice to the Annual General Meeting and the Annual Financial Report are available at http://www.goldfields.co.za. Notice of Annual General Meeting Notice is given of the annual general meeting of the Company to be held at 150 Helen Road, Sandown, Sandton, on Thursday, 9 May 2013 at 09:00. The AGM will transact the business as stated in the notice of that meeting, a copy of which can be found - with the Integrated Annual Report - on the company's website at http://www.goldfields.co.za. In terms of section 59(1) (b) of the Companies Act, 71 of 2008, the record date for the purpose of determining which shareholders are entitled to participate in and vote at the AGM (being the date on which a shareholder must be registered in the Company's securities register in order to participate in and vote at the AGM) as Friday, 3 May 2013. Notes to editors
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV