The “Early Settlement Date” will occur promptly after Frontier accepts for purchase all March 2015 Notes and April 2015 Notes validly tendered by the applicable early tender date. Provided that the Financing Condition and all other conditions are satisfied or waived on or prior to the business day immediately following the applicable early tender date, Frontier currently expects that the Early Settlement Date in respect of the March 2015 Notes and April 2015 Notes will occur promptly following the applicable early tender date on April 10, 2013. The “Final Settlement Date” will occur promptly after Frontier accepts for purchase (a) all March 2015 Notes and April 2015 Notes validly tendered (and not validly withdrawn) after the applicable early tender date (but at or prior to the Expiration Date) and (b) all 2017 Notes validity tendered (and not validly withdrawn) at or prior to the Expiration Date, subject to the limits described above. Frontier anticipates that the Final Settlement Date will be the same as the Expiration Date, which is currently expected to be April 24, 2013.
In addition, Frontier will pay accrued and unpaid interest on all Notes tendered and accepted for payment in the Offers from the last interest payment date up to, but not including, the applicable settlement date.
Tenders for Notes may be validly withdrawn at any time prior to 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on April 9, 2013, unless extended, but not thereafter unless otherwise required by applicable law.
Frontier has retained J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Barclays Capital Inc., BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and RBS Securities Inc. to serve as dealer managers for the Offers. Frontier has retained MacKenzie Partners, Inc. to serve as the depositary and information agent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV