Capital One Financial Corp Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (COF)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 35.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Consumer Finance industry. The net income increased by 107.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $407.00 million to $843.00 million.
- Even though the current debt-to-equity ratio is 1.23, it is still below the industry average, suggesting that this level of debt is acceptable within the Consumer Finance industry.
- CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORP reported lower earnings of $6.70 versus $7.05 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 5.7% in earnings ($6.32 versus $6.70).
--Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff. It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts