TOLEDO, Ohio, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is scheduled to announce first-quarter financial results on Wednesday, April 24, prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mike Thaman and Chief Financial Officer Michael McMurray will host an earnings conference call at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, April 24, to discuss the company's results for the first quarter of 2013.
Conference Call Wednesday, April 24, 2013 11 a.m. Eastern Time
- Live dial-in telephone number: U.S. 1.877.883.0383 or international +1.412.902.6506
- Entry number: 123-6573 (Please dial in 10-15 minutes before conference call start time)
- Live webcast: http://services.choruscall.com/links/owens130424.html
- Telephone replay available through May 2, 2013 at 9 a.m. U.S. 1.877.344.7529or international +1.412.317.0088
- Conference replay number: 100-269-15
- Replay of webcast also available at http://services.choruscall.com/links/owens130424.html
- Webcast available until April 24, 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts