Global Sustainability Perspective
Jones Lang LaSalle issues a quarterly online report that covers a range of timely energy, sustainability and climate issues, typically as they relate to the commercial real estate industry. Participants from around the world contribute ideas and articles of interest to the firm's clients, colleagues and others interested in sustainability news and trends. In addition to employee engagement, the just-released report also includes:
- An update on the rapid increase in wind power in the UK as the government continues to offer support mechanisms such as feed-in tariffs to homes and businesses that invest in renewable energy.
- A report on water security and scarcity, featuring information on: how energy generation uses vast amounts of water; actions taken by companies and government to protect water resources; and issues specific to the real estate sector.
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual revenue of $3.9 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle operates in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services to a property portfolio of 2.6 billion square feet. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $47.0 billion of real estate assets under management. For further information, visit www.jll.com.SOURCE Jones Lang LaSalle
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts