American Express Company (NYSE: AXP) plans to host a live audio webcast of its investor conference call at 5:00 p.m. (ET) on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 to discuss first quarter 2013 financial results. The Company's financial results are scheduled to be announced shortly after the market closes that day.
The Company also plans to host a live audio webcast of its annual meeting of shareholders on Monday, April 29, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. (ET). The meeting will be held in the auditorium at the Company’s headquarters located in Lower Manhattan.
Live audio of both the investor conference call and the annual meeting of shareholders will be accessible to the general public at http://ir.americanexpress.com. Earnings presentation materials will be posted on the website prior to the investor conference call. Audio replays for both events will be available on the website following each event.
About American ExpressAmerican Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpress, foursquare.com/americanexpress, linkedin.com/companies/american-express, twitter.com/americanexpress, and youtube.com/americanexpress. Key links to products and services: charge and credit cards, business credit cards, travel services, gift cards, prepaid cards, merchant services, business travel, and corporate card.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV