5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: SBS, TD, KIM, CMCSK, CMCSA
Toronto-Dominion Bank (NYSE: TD) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 79 cents per share. At a price of $82.61 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.8%. The average volume for Toronto-Dominion Bank has been 462,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Toronto-Dominion Bank has a market cap of $76.6 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are down 2.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. The Toronto-Dominion Bank, together with its subsidiaries, provides financial and banking services in North America and internationally. The company's Canadian Personal and Commercial Banking segment offers various financial products and services to personal and small business customers. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.72. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Toronto-Dominion Bank a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Toronto-Dominion Bank as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Toronto-Dominion Bank Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV