5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: CLI, GES, CXW, RTN, ITUB
Corrections Corporation of America (NYSE: CXW) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 53 cents per share. At a price of $38.50 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 5.5%. The average volume for Corrections Corporation of America has been 1.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Corrections Corporation of America has a market cap of $3.8 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. Shares are up 8.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Corrections Corporation of America, together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates privatized correctional and detention facilities in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.58. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Corrections Corporation of America a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Corrections Corporation of America as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Corrections Corporation of America Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV