ADVISORY, March 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Comcast Corporation [CMCSA], a global media and technology company, and Bravo's Andy Cohen will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square.In honor of the occasion, Andy Cohen, Bravo's Executive Vice President of Development and Talent and Host and Executive Producer of Watch What Happens: Live, will ring the Closing Bell. Where: NASDAQ MarketSite – 4 Times Square – 43 rd & Broadway – Broadcast Studio When: Monday, April 1, 2013 – 3:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET Contact : Ryan McCormick (212) 664-0483 Ryan.Mccormick@nbcuni.com NASDAQ MarketSite: Jen Knapp (212) 401-8916 Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org Feed Information: Fiber Line (Encompass Waterfront): 4463
|Gal 3C/06C 95.05 degrees West|
|18 mhz Lower|
|DL 3811 Vertical|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV