PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO), a big data software company, today announced that it will webcast an investor session at its Outperform 2013 North America conference on Wednesday, April 3, 2013. The one-hour presentation and Q&A session will begin at 12:45 PM EDT, and the live webcast will be available on the “Investor Relations” section of the company’s website at www.pros.com. Following the event, a webcast replay will be available for one year.
PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO) is a big data software company that helps customers outperform in their markets by using big data to sell more effectively. We apply 27 years of data science experience to unlock buying patterns and preferences within transaction data to reveal which opportunities are most likely to close, which offers are most likely to sell and which prices are most likely to win. PROS offers big data applications to optimize sales, pricing, quoting, rebates and revenue management across more than 30 sub-industries. PROS has completed over 600 implementations of its solutions in more than 50 countries. The PROS team comprises more than 700 professionals around the world. To learn more, visit www.pros.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV