Highlights and features of the facility include:
- Ideal Location: Located at 395 Hudson Street, the facility is located in the business and financial capital of the world. The site, which is located in a Zone B 100 year floodplain, was untouched by floods resulting from Hurricane Sandy.
- Flexible Space Options: Unlike many data centers, Time Warner Cable Business Class provides companies with the flexibility to take space that meets their needs. Space in the 17,000 square-foot facility is offered in U-nits, quarter-sized, half-sized and full racks, as well as customer cages.
- High Availability Network: The data center offers Dedicated Internet Access and Ethernet services from Time Warner Cable Business Class. The facility is also carrier neutral, enabling clients to cross connect multiple providers.
- Secure Power: The facility is powered by diverse power routes and parallel UPS that feed from two Con Edison substations on different grids. The facility is also equipped with dual generators for redundant back-up power with hot refuel capabilities.
- 24/7 Security: The facility is guarded 24/7 by security personnel as well as the latest in security monitoring.
- Remote Hands: Onsite professionals provide clients with an array of services, including maintenance and support, as well as scheduled and unscheduled tech-support.
- Green Advantages: As a member of The Green Grid, the facility deploys energy efficient technologies and utilizes energy efficient hardware and equipment to offer a green environment.
Time Warner Cable Business Class, through its NaviSite subsidiary, is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-enabling hosting, managed applications and services. With the opening of this Lower Manhattan data center, Time Warner Cable Business Class now operates nine state-of-the-art data centers throughout the United States, and another in the United Kingdom.