Verint Systems (VRNT) estimates and price target increased at JPMorgan. VRNT fourth quarter earnings were better than expected and outlook was solid, said JPMorgan. Earnings estimates were increased and the price target was bumped to $41.
Five Below (FIVE) estimates reduced at UBS on weaker than expected guidance from management. The new outlook includes investments for growth, said UBS. Price target remains $35.
Ryder Systems (R) estimates and price target were increased at KeyBanc to reflect a favorable lease pipeline. Price target goes to $68.
Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY)estimates reduced at Oppenheimer ahead of the earnings release. Sales and margin weakness have likely persisted, said Oppenheimer>To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV