NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Forestar Group (FOR) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Northeast Bancorp (NBN) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Intel (INTC) earnings estimates were reduced at UBS. The lowered outlook reflects a sub-seasonal PC client trend, said UBS. Price target remains $22.50.Onyx Pharmaceuticals ( ONXX) price target was increased to $105 by JPMorgan. Palbociclib (palbo, or PD-991), a breast cancer drug, is now included in the valuation, said JPMorgan. Verisign (VRSN) price target was increased to $50 at Citigroup. The new price target reflects the likelihood of a significant debt raise, said Citigroup. Zillow (Z) price target increased at Citi. The initial mid-term outlook provided at Z's fist analyst day led to a new price target of $70, said Citigroup. Red Hat (RHAT) estimates and price target cut at MKM. RHT earnings estimates through 2014 were reduced on management guidance, said MKM Partners. The new price target is $53. Progress Software (PRGS) price target was reduced to $29 at Benchmark. Lower fiscal 2Q guidance reflects uncertainty related to its ongoing business transformation, said Benchmark.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV