Classic Collecting Reimagined: Topps Launches BUNT 2013
NEW YORK, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Topps Company, Inc. today released BUNT 2013, the exclusive Major League Baseball digital trading card game for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Available now on the App Store, BUNT 2013 brings to life everything baseball fans love about collecting baseball cards—and more—in a casual, social game.
In BUNT 2013, baseball fans collect their favorite Major League Baseball players, play their cards to earn points, and compete with other fans to climb the leaderboard and unlock awards. Every detail of classic card collecting is brought back to life in BUNT 2013.
BUNT 2013 offers a set of fun features that include:
- Authentic and Official Collecting – Collect singles or multiples of 300 of today's hottest Major League Baseball stars on the exclusive digital trading cards from Topps.
- Real-time Valuation – Is your favorite player in a slump? Cards change in value based on actual on-the-field performance, all in real-time. Use all-new interactive charts, player rankings, and heat indexes to scope out players on the rise or down in the dumps.
- Real People Matter – Card conventions weren't run by robots. Chat and trade with your actual friends and neighbors, not with bots or simulators, using deep Facebook and Twitter integration.
- Strategic Trading – Can't get that super-star or that guy with the mullet? Try 3-for-1 trading to get the rarest or most coveted of cards, but choose your cards and your trading partners wisely.
- Creative Completion – Complete to the beat of a different drummer. Mix and match your collection and get rewarded for fun and interesting collections, like the "All Mustache Club."
- Constantly Informative – Don't just collect, but learn about your players, from their stats to their superstitions. Stay up-to-date and in the know as the back of the baseball card is digitally reimagined.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV