The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) will release financial results for its second fiscal quarter before trading begins on Wednesday, May 1, 2013, and will host a conference call the same day at 8:30 am ET to discuss the results.
To join the live webcast and conference call, visit the investor relations section of ADT’s website, http://investors.adt.com, or dial 1.888.679.8035 for domestic participants, or 1.617.213.4848 for international participants, and enter passcode 98646699 when prompted.
A replay will be available two hours after the completion of the call, and for two weeks following the call. To listen to the recording, visit http://investors.adt.com, or dial 1.888.286.8010 for domestic participants, or 1.617.801.6888 for international participants, and enter passcode 40453148 when prompted.
About ADTThe ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to more than six million customers, and it employs approximately 16,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV