Bally Technologies (NYSE: BYI), a leader in slots, video machines, casino-management, interactive applications, and networked and server-based systems for the global gaming industry, today announced that new games and award-winning systems solutions will take center stage in booth no. 47 at the FADJA 2013 Andean Gaming Trade Show April 3-4 in Bogotá, Colombia.
“Bally is excited to exhibit for our fifth consecutive year in Colombia after what has been a record-setting year of innovation throughout our games, systems, and interactive businesses,” said Bally Technologies’ President and Chief Executive Officer Ramesh Srinivasan. “We are honored to once again participate in this very important South American gaming trade show.”
The Company will exhibit more than 30 unique game titles, as well as a wide array of cutting-edge system offerings. Games expected to draw a crowd are world-class licensed brand games The Beach Boys™ and Betty Boop’s Fortune Teller™ − topped by the Colombia launch of our new NASCAR® Video Slots featuring a high-energy auto-racing theme that delivers anticipation, thrills, and tremendous entertainment.
“Attendees will experience some of the most exciting game content and advanced system technologies currently available to casino operators,” said Bally Technologies’ Senior Director of Sales & Operations Latin America Ricardo Regner. “Bally will introduce our first multi-game pack in Latin America, as well as showcase our ALPHA 2 PRO Series™ cabinets, trailblazing play mechanics, and floor-wide bonusing applications that keep players engaged.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV