HoneyBaked Provides Tips For A Delicious And Easy Easter Meal
ATLANTA, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- This Sunday, families across the country will gather to celebrate the Easter holiday. Whether you're planning a light brunch or large family dinner, the last thing you want to do is spend all weekend in the kitchen. With extended hours through Saturday evening at over 400 locations, HoneyBaked stores are offering delicious meal solutions that minimize time spent in the kitchen and maximize time spent with family.
"With such busy schedules and Easter arriving so early this year, it's hard to find the kind of time we typically dedicate to preparing a special meal," said Maggie DeCan, HoneyBaked* COO. "It doesn't get any easier than a fully-cooked and ready to serve Honey Baked Ham. Each ham is hand-finished in store with HoneyBaked's sweet, crunchy glaze and is available in any size."
While known for its signature Honey Baked Hams, HoneyBaked stores also carry tender, low fat and gluten free Smoked or Roasted Turkey Breasts. DeCan suggests completing your meal with side dishes that require little to no preparation. HoneyBaked offers a wide selection of premium sides and desserts, such as Sweet Potato Souffle, Green Bean Casserole, Carrot Cake and many more.
If you want to add a little HoneyBaked to your brunch before Easter, reserve just one cup of your Honey Baked Ham to prepare this quick and easy hash brown dish in as little as ten minutes, plus cook time. In a large, lightly-greased casserole dish, mix:
- One cup Honey Baked Ham, diced
- One package (2lb.) frozen diced hash brown
- One can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of celery or cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Three cups (packed) grated sharp cheddar cheese
- One cup sour cream
- One cup finely chopped onion and mix
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV