Skinspirations Responds To Demand For Botox And Fillers -- 3 Tips When Choosing A Cosmetic Doctor
TAMPA BAY, Fla., March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Minimal, non-invasive cosmetic procedures have grown rapidly over the past few years. Botox and fillers were among the popular treatments requested in 2012, with 14.6 million performed, an increase of five percent from 2011. With such a high demand, safety is of utmost importance when seeking out a medical professional to perform these services. Skinspirations, a non-surgical cosmetic facility, offers three tips for patients to consider when choosing to get Botox or facial fillers.
1) Experience matters.
- Choose a doctor who has been performing aesthetic injectable treatments multiple times a day for at least several years rather than someone who spends most of their time in surgery or seeing other types of patients. An easy way to know a doctor has extensive experience is to look for the Allergan Platinum label on the practice website.
2) Ensure that real, unexpired Botox Cosmetic or Dysport is being used.
- Counterfeit Botox-like products are a growing problem as some doctors buy cheaper products from unapproved foreign suppliers that fail to meet U.S. standards for storage, handling and transporting. Counterfeit products can be expired, contaminated or another product altogether & injecting them can be potentially fatal.
3) Have cosmetic injectable treatments in a medical office.
- Botox Cosmetic, Dysport and dermal filler treatments are sometimes offered in salons, spas & even private homes, but to ensure medical standards & the ability to follow up with the practitioner who does treatment, make sure you have treatment in a medical office. If you end up with a brow droop after a Botox Day or party, the injector is probably long gone.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV