CHARLOTTE, Mich., March 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Spartan Motors, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPAR) ("Spartan" or the "Company") announced its Supplier Performance And Review Committee (SPARC) recognized seven top-performing suppliers during the 11th Annual Supplier Conference held March 27, 2013 in Charlotte, Mich. Spartan Motors honored key partners which were instrumental in its growth in 2012. Spartan posted revenue of $471 million in 2012, an increase of 10.5% from 2011 revenue of $426 million. The Company also recorded its backlog at the end of 2012 increased 20% from the end of 2011.
"Spartan Motors strives to provide high quality products on a consistent basis to our customers," said Drew Schramm, Senior Vice President of Supply Chain Management. "Spartan's suppliers play a critical role in ensuring our success as they consistently deliver exceptional products to enhance our product portfolio. We are thankful for these opportunities to collaborate and above all, value each member of our supplier network and the work they do each day."
The suppliers honored consistently embody the values of Spartan Motors and maintain an unwavering commitment to quality, on-time delivery and excellent customer support. The companies which were recognized during the 2013 Supplier Conference exceeded the standards of excellence at Spartan Motors:
- Allison Transmission (Indianapolis, Ind.)
- Cummins Bridgeway, LLC (New Hudson, Mich.)
- Dana (Sterling, Ill.)
- F.B. Wright Company (Kentwood, Mich.)
- Precision Cable Assemblies, LLC (Brookfield, Wis.)
- Professional Metal Works (Haslett, Mich.)
- TriMark Corporation (New Hampton, Iowa)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts