Glimcher Realty Trust (NYSE:GRT) announced today that it intends to redeem a portion of its issued and outstanding 8.125% Series G Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares (the “Series G Shares”) (CUSIP: 379302409). Of the 8,300,000 issued and outstanding Series G Shares, 3,600,000 Series G Shares will be redeemed on a pro rata basis (as nearly as practicable without creating fractional shares) from each record holder. Holders of Series G Shares through the Depository Trust Company will be redeemed in accordance with the applicable procedures of the Depository Trust Company.
The redemption date will be April 29, 2013. The Series G Shares will be redeemed at a redemption price of $25.00 per share, plus accumulated and unpaid distributions to, but excluding, the redemption date in an amount equal to $0.1580 per share, for a total payment of $25.1580 per share. The redemption price for the Series G Shares will be payable in cash, without interest as soon as practicable after the redemption date. After the redemption date, distributions on the redeemed Series G Shares will cease to accrue, such shares shall no longer be deemed outstanding and all rights of the holders in respect of such shares being redeemed will terminate, except for the right to receive the redemption price, without interest thereon.
The notice of redemption and related materials for the Series G Shares are being mailed to holders of record as of March 28, 2013. As specified in each notice of redemption, payment of the redemption price will be made only upon presentation and surrender of the certificates representing the Series G shares to the redemption agent, Computershare Trust Company, N.A., Attention: Corporate Actions, at 250 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021. Questions regarding the redemption of the Series G Shares, or the procedures therefore, may be directed to Computershare Trust Company, N.A. at 800-546-5141.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV