UnitedHealthcare has presented 16 organizations with the “Well Deserved” award for 2012, an annual honor given to employers who demonstrate an exceptional commitment to helping their employees improve their health and well-being by investing in worksite wellness programs.
Among the 2012 winners, five organizations have won the “Well Deserved” award three times. In recognition of these organizations’ long-term commitment to employee health and well-being, UnitedHealthcare presented them with a Leadership Award to honor this multiyear distinction. Leadership Award winners include:
- City of Arlington, Texas
- City of Austin, Texas
- Shamrock Foods Company, Phoenix, Ariz.
- State of Rhode Island
- Texas Mutual Insurance Company, Austin, Texas
Four organizations have won the “Well Deserved” award twice and were presented with a Golden Apple Award:
- Adams County Government, Brighton, Colo.
- City of Dublin, Ohio
- GTECH Corp., Providence, R.I.
- NCH Corporation, Irving, Texas
Other “Well Deserved” award winners were:
- City of Columbus, Ohio
- City of Milwaukee, Wis.
- Creighton University, Omaha, Neb.
- Narragansett Bay Commission, Providence, R.I.
- Pinellas County Government, Clearwater, Fla.
- Sally Beauty Holdings LLC, Denton, Texas
- The School District of Palm Beach County, West Palm Beach, Fla.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV