- Technology, which provides licensed process technologies, catalysts, specialized equipment and engineered products for use in petrochemical facilities, oil refineries and gas processing plants. This group also offers process planning and project development services, as well as a comprehensive program of aftermarket support.
- Engineering, Construction and Maintenance, which provides engineering, procurement, fabrication and construction of major energy infrastructure facilities, as well as comprehensive and integrated maintenance services.
- Fabrication Services, which provides piping solutions and storage tanks and vessels for the oil and gas, water and wastewater, mining and power generation industries.
- Government Solutions, which leads large, high-profile programs and projects, including design-build infrastructure projects, for federal, state and local governments. This group also provides full-scale environmental services for government and private sector clients, including remediation and restoration of contaminated sites, emergency response and disaster recovery.
CB&I Hosts Investor Day
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts