PANAMA CITY, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Copa Holdings S.A. (NYSE: CPA) will be hosting its Seventh Annual Investor Day (" Copa Day") at the New York Stock Exchange Euronext on Wednesday, May 29, 2013. This event, held for analyst and institutional investors, will take place from 12:00pm to 4:00pm and will feature presentations from Copa Holdings' management team.
You may confirm your participation in this event by May 15th, 2013, by accessing our Investor Relations website at http://investor.shareholder.com/copa/events.cfm.
Should you need more information please contact our Investor Relations Department at (507) 304-2476 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copa Holdings is a leading Latin American provider of passenger and cargo services. The Company, through its operating subsidiaries, provides service to 64 destinations in 29 countries in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean with one of the youngest and most modern fleets in the industry, consisting of 84 aircraft: 58 Boeing 737NG aircraft and 26 EMBRAER-190s. For more information visit http://www.copa.com .CPA-G SOURCE Copa Holdings, S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV