- Total revenue increased 1.0% to $66.2 million from $65.6 million in the prior year quarter. Revenue from the retail segment decreased 2.4% to $32.8 million, due to a reduction in store count and a comparable store sales decrease of 0.3%. Revenue from the direct segment increased 4.4% to $33.4 million on a catalog circulation increase of 1.0%.
- Consolidated gross margin decreased to 31.4% compared to 32.3% in the prior year quarter.
- Net loss was $10.7 million, or $0.34 per diluted share, compared to $4.2 million, or $0.13 per diluted share, in the prior year quarter. Included in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 were CEO transition costs of $0.6 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, and a goodwill impairment charge of $4.5 million, or $0.14 per diluted share.
DELiA*s, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter And Year End Fiscal 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts