Trulia (NYSE: TRLA) today announced a new, free feature on its Agent Profiles that enables real estate professionals to enhance their online reputations by promoting their sold listings. When agents add their transaction history to their Trulia Agent Profile, they provide prospective clients with examples of their local expertise and past experience. Consumers viewing agents on Trulia can now review the types of homes and neighborhoods an agent specializes in–from working with banks on short sales to navigating the negotiation process on luxury homes. Agents can add homes they’ve sold to their Trulia Agent Profile by visiting: www.trulia.com/account/listings/sold/.
“A strong online reputation is critical for an agent to succeed in today’s market. Trulia Agent Profiles have become a leading place for agents to build their reputation by adding client recommendations, posting home tours and showcasing previously sold homes,” said Heather Fernandez, Trulia’s VP of Agent Services. “These innovative tools, combined with our audience of more than 31 million transaction-ready consumers, make creating a free Trulia Agent Profile a no-brainer for every agent who is focused on winning new clients and closing more deals.”
Benefits of Adding Sold Listings to Your Trulia Agent Profile:
- Show potential new clients you’re a top agent by promoting your past sale successes
- Boost your ranking in Trulia's agent directory with every sold listing added to your Agent Profile
- Get permanent, free branding on your sold listing’s public record page on Trulia
Adding sold listings to a Trulia Agent Profile is completely complementary to all agents when they create a free Trulia account. There is no limit to how many sold listings an agent can add. For every address and transaction date, up to two real estate professionals can claim the sale–as the seller’s agent, buyer’s agent, or both. To ensure transparency and accuracy, the seller’s agent and the buyer’s agent can verify the sales transaction and earn a “verified” badge. Only verified home sales will display a verified badge. However, certain states may prohibit the display of sold listing information.How to Strengthen Your Online Reputation as a Real Estate Professional In addition to featuring sold listings, Trulia offers many opportunities for agents to build their online reputation as the local real estate expert in their market. Agents can:
- Highlight your expertise and past experience by creating a free Trulia Agent Profile, ensuring it’s complete and up-to-date. This will keep your name front and center for transaction-ready buyers.
- Boost word-of-mouth marketing by asking past clients to write recommendations on your Trulia Agent Profile. Good reviews help agents earn the trust of new clients.
- Use the free Trulia For Agents mobile app to check in to every listing that you tour and give buyers the inside scoop on the property. Show your current and future clients that you really know every house for sale in the neighborhood.
- Answer questions on Trulia Voices to show off your local knowledge and real estate smarts. Every answer is an opportunity to boost your reputation.