REX American Resources Corporation (NYSE: REX) today reported financial results for its fiscal 2012 fourth quarter (“Q4 ‘12”) and year ended January 31, 2013. REX management will host a conference call and webcast today at 9:00 a.m. ET.
Webcast / Replay URL:
|The webcast will be available for replay for 30 days|
REX American Resources’ Q4 ‘12 results principally reflect its alternative energy segment interests in seven ethanol production facilities. The operations of One Earth Energy, LLC (“One Earth”) and NuGen Energy, LLC (“NuGen”) are consolidated (NuGen was effective November 1, 2011), while those of its five other plants are reported as equity in income of unconsolidated ethanol affiliates.
REX recognizes certain results from its ethanol interests on a quarterly calendar basis, and as a result, REX’s Q4 results include results from ethanol operations for the period October 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012, with the exception of NuGen, which is for the period November 1, 2012 through January 31, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV