"The statistics clearly show that postsecondary education leads to higher employment and higher take-home pay," states study author Dr. Justin L. Adams, President and Chief Economist of Encina Advisors, LLC. "So increasing the opportunities to obtain career-oriented education would benefit not only the typical Californian, but the state as a whole."
The entire report, " Left Out, Left Behind: California's Widening Workforce Training Gap" is available at no charge at www.mycareercounts.org .
About Corinthian Colleges
Corinthian is one of the largest post-secondary education companies in North America. Our mission is to change students' lives. We offer diploma and degree programs that prepare students for careers in demand or for advancement in their chosen fields. Our program areas include health care, business, criminal justice, transportation technology and maintenance, construction trades and information technology. We have 113 Everest, Heald and WyoTech campuses, and also offer degrees online. For more information, go to http://www.cci.edu .
CONTACT: Kent Jenkins Vice President, Public Affairs Communications, Corinthian Colleges, Inc. (714) 825-7556 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV