Denbury is a growing domestic independent oil and natural gas company. The Company's primary focus is on enhanced oil recovery utilizing carbon dioxide and its operations are focused in two key operating areas: the Gulf Coast region and Rocky Mountain region. Denbury is the largest combined oil and natural gas producer in both Mississippi and Montana, and owns the largest reserves of carbon dioxide used for tertiary oil recovery east of the Mississippi River. The Company's goal is to increase the value of acquired properties through a combination of exploitation, drilling and proven engineering extraction practices, with the most significant emphasis relating to tertiary recovery operations. For more information about Denbury, please visit www.denbury.com.
This press release, other than historical financial information, contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties including estimated 2013 production, estimated production from newly acquired assets, and other risks and uncertainties detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including Denbury's most recent reports on Form 10-K and Form 10-Q. These risks and uncertainties are incorporated by this reference as though fully set forth herein. These statements are based on engineering, geological, and operating assumptions that management believes are reasonable based on currently available information; however, management's assumptions and the Company's future performance are both subject to a wide range of business risks, and there is no assurance that these goals and projections can or will be met. Actual results may vary materially.
CONTACT: DENBURY CONTACTS Phil Rykhoek, President and CEO 972.673.2000 Mark Allen, Senior Vice President and CFO 972.673.2000 Jack Collins, Executive Director, Investor Relations 972.673.2028
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV